Thank you to Deb from Deb’s Garden who has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award. When I first “met” Deb, I was so impressed by her very amazing blog. It thought she had been blogging for years. She told me she thought the same about my blog, when in truth she and I have both been blogging about the same time, less than two years. This award asks me to share seven random things about, myself, the blogger, and point to 15 other bloggers. To my stylish bloggers: If you wish, please accept and share the award, either way you have amazing blogs. You have style! Here are my seven random things:
1. I come from a family of gardeners. Last week Ted and I were visiting my family in California. Here I am with Ted and my brothers Art and Juan. We each bought heirloom tomatoes. I brought my tomatoes home even though I usually don’t plant them until June. I just couldn’t resist a beautiful tomato plant.
2. I speak Spanish
3. I can’t bring myself to buy a flour tortilla. I make my own whole wheat tortillas. It has to do with me speaking Spanish.
4. I always wear a hat and gloves when I garden. I hate dirt under my fingernails. Dirt under the fingernails are not a good things when baking.
5. I am right handed. I wear out the right handed glove. Would a left handed gardener like to trade? I have some extra left gloves sitting around.
6. Ted and I love to dance.
7. I don’t have a great voice, but songs are often playing in my head.
Congratulations to the following blogs! Please keep blogging:
Stone Art Blog
Red Dirt Ramblings
Gardens of the Wild Wild West
illic est haud equus quoque mortuus barruo
This Yorkshire Life
Ramblings From a Desert Garden
Annies Kitchen Garden
Andrea in This Lifetime
Gardening with Grace
Leaves 'n Bloom
The Bunnies Buffet